The College of Arts & Sciences assigns each student an official advisor.
For Women and Gender Studies, the (interim) advisor is: Michael Lynn (

You may, however, call upon any Women and Gender Studies faculty member for informal advising. Do make an appointment first by contacting 303-492-8923 to find out the faculty office hours.

New Major and Minor Meetings:

Please call the WGST office at 303-492-8923 for current advising information over the summer.

Scheduling an Advising Appointment:

All appointments with the academic advisor should be scheduled online through the Academic Advising Center website.

Be sure to consult your official academic advisor for a degree audit as you near graduation, and fill out graduation paperwork at least nine months before you graduate.