This scholarship is awarded annually in memory of CU-Boulder student Susannah Chase, who loved studying the issues of women and gender. To read more about Susannah and the creation of this scholarship, click here.
- Student must have financial need
- Student shall be exhibiting academic achievement
- Student shall show strong interest in women and gender studies
Award selection will be made by a Women and Gender Studies faculty committee.
To apply, students must submit the following materials:
- Women and Gender Studies scholarship application form
- A one-page statement explaining financial need and their interest in women and gender studies
This scholarship is awarded annually in the spring.
The spring 2014 application deadline is March 7, 2014.
Scholarship recipients will be recognized during the WGST Commencement event in May and awards will be applied to the recipient’s fall tuition.
The award winner also receives a certificate.
Return to the main Scholarships page.