This scholarship is awarded annually in memory of CU-Boulder student Susannah Chase, who loved studying the issues of women and gender. To read more about Susannah and the creation of this scholarship, click here.
- Student must have financial need
- Student shall be exhibiting academic achievement
- Student shall show strong interest in women and gender studies
Award selection will be made by a Women and Gender Studies faculty committee.
To apply, students must submit the following materials:
- Women and Gender Studies scholarship application form
- A one-page statement explaining financial need and their interest in women and gender studies
Return to the main Scholarships page.